Jefferies Raises Price Target on Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Following Investor Day
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW), and raised the price target to $150.00 (from $140.00), following the company's investor day.
Analyst David Styblo commented, "We reiterate our Buy rating and raise our 2018E EPS and PT following investor day. Management provided more color about 2018 financial targets, which was something we thought it would do when we previewed the event. Importantly, generating 2018 EPS of at least $10.10 doesn't require organic growth reacceleration nor make unreasonable assumptions for cost savings or buybacks. Overall, we think WLTW has several levers to deliver upside to the Street's $9.95."
Shares of Willis Towers Watson closed at $129.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!