Jefferies Raises Price Target on Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Following Investor Day
- Wall Street ends down as Trump focuses on trade
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW), and raised the price target to $150.00 (from $140.00), following the company's investor day.
Analyst David Styblo commented, "We reiterate our Buy rating and raise our 2018E EPS and PT following investor day. Management provided more color about 2018 financial targets, which was something we thought it would do when we previewed the event. Importantly, generating 2018 EPS of at least $10.10 doesn't require organic growth reacceleration nor make unreasonable assumptions for cost savings or buybacks. Overall, we think WLTW has several levers to deliver upside to the Street's $9.95."
Shares of Willis Towers Watson closed at $129.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!