Jefferies Raises Price Target on WestRock (WRK) to $53; Reiterates Buy
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on WestRock LLC (NYSE: WRK), and raised the price target to $53.00 (from $50.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Philip Ng commented, "With WRK delivering at the top end of its synergy target, coupled with a $90 - 95 mil tailwind from lower capex and pension in 2017, FCF should remain strong (9% yield) despite the headwinds it's facing. With the stock lagging IP and PKG, and trading with a higher FCF yield and compelling dividend, WRK offers great absolute and relative value, and it's poised to outperform now that sentiment in containerboard has improved."
Shares of WestRock LLC closed at $43.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Expedia (EXPE) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!