Jefferies Raises Price Target on WestRock (WRK) to $53; Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on WestRock LLC (NYSE: WRK), and raised the price target to $53.00 (from $50.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Philip Ng commented, "With WRK delivering at the top end of its synergy target, coupled with a $90 - 95 mil tailwind from lower capex and pension in 2017, FCF should remain strong (9% yield) despite the headwinds it's facing. With the stock lagging IP and PKG, and trading with a higher FCF yield and compelling dividend, WRK offers great absolute and relative value, and it's poised to outperform now that sentiment in containerboard has improved."
Shares of WestRock LLC closed at $43.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!