Jefferies Raises Price Target on WAVE Life Sciences (WVE) From $28 to $42
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on WAVE Life Sciences (NASDAQ: WVE), and raised the price target to $42.00 (from $28.00), after meeting with management. WVE is making progress on two lead programs in Huntington’s disease (HD) & Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), with both scheduled to enter clinic in 2017.
Analyst Eun Yang commented, "We attribute recent WVE share appreciation to: (1) progress in its pipeline candidates; (2) visibility from two recent KOL events on its core programs; (3) benefit from Exondys 51 approval; & (4) biotech rally post-election. While clinical utility of its candidates remains to be seen, on its timely execution to date & ability to continue to generate potentially best-in-class RNA therapies, we're increasing PT & maintaining Buy."
Shares of WAVE Life Sciences closed at $36.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!