Jefferies Raises Price Target on WAVE Life Sciences (WVE) From $28 to $42
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on WAVE Life Sciences (NASDAQ: WVE), and raised the price target to $42.00 (from $28.00), after meeting with management. WVE is making progress on two lead programs in Huntington’s disease (HD) & Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), with both scheduled to enter clinic in 2017.
Analyst Eun Yang commented, "We attribute recent WVE share appreciation to: (1) progress in its pipeline candidates; (2) visibility from two recent KOL events on its core programs; (3) benefit from Exondys 51 approval; & (4) biotech rally post-election. While clinical utility of its candidates remains to be seen, on its timely execution to date & ability to continue to generate potentially best-in-class RNA therapies, we're increasing PT & maintaining Buy."
Shares of WAVE Life Sciences closed at $36.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!