Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $255 Following 2Q Beat
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on ULTA Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA), and raised the price target to $255.00 (from $215.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. ULTA reported another strong quarter with comps +14%, above Street and guidance. ULTA raised its full year guidance to 11-13% comp and low to mid 20% EPS growth.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "ULTA reported another solid qtr, with comps and EPS beating expectations (albeit with a lower magnitude than in prior qtrs). Looking ahead, we expect healthy fundamentals to continue given ULTA's attractive market positioning in the beauty industry, a robust product pipeline, impactful marketing strategies and stellar execution. Valuation is all that keeps us on the sidelines, given high expectations for this stock. Maintain Hold, raise PT to $255."
Shares of ULTA Salon closed at $271.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Coca Cola (KO) to $46 Following 3Q; Reaffirmed Guidance
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!