Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $255 Following 2Q Beat
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on ULTA Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA), and raised the price target to $255.00 (from $215.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. ULTA reported another strong quarter with comps +14%, above Street and guidance. ULTA raised its full year guidance to 11-13% comp and low to mid 20% EPS growth.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "ULTA reported another solid qtr, with comps and EPS beating expectations (albeit with a lower magnitude than in prior qtrs). Looking ahead, we expect healthy fundamentals to continue given ULTA's attractive market positioning in the beauty industry, a robust product pipeline, impactful marketing strategies and stellar execution. Valuation is all that keeps us on the sidelines, given high expectations for this stock. Maintain Hold, raise PT to $255."
Shares of ULTA Salon closed at $271.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!