Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $255 Following 2Q Beat
- Wall Street ends down as Trump focuses on trade
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on ULTA Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA), and raised the price target to $255.00 (from $215.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. ULTA reported another strong quarter with comps +14%, above Street and guidance. ULTA raised its full year guidance to 11-13% comp and low to mid 20% EPS growth.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "ULTA reported another solid qtr, with comps and EPS beating expectations (albeit with a lower magnitude than in prior qtrs). Looking ahead, we expect healthy fundamentals to continue given ULTA's attractive market positioning in the beauty industry, a robust product pipeline, impactful marketing strategies and stellar execution. Valuation is all that keeps us on the sidelines, given high expectations for this stock. Maintain Hold, raise PT to $255."
Shares of ULTA Salon closed at $271.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) PT Raised to $110 at Aegis Capital
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $65 at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!