Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Texas Instruments (NASDAQ: TXN), and raised the price target to $82.00 (from $79.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenues of $3.68B were 550bps above consensus' $3.49B while EPS of $0.95 were 9c above. TXN's 4Q16 outlook for revenues were in line with consensus estimate of $3.3b, while EPS of $0.81 at the midpoint is above consensus of $0.79.
Analyst Mark Lipacis commented, "SepQ revs/EPS $3.7B/$0.95 beat consensus $3.5B/$0.86. DecQ rev outlook of $3.3b (-10% seq.) is in line with consensus while EPS of $0.81 at the midpoint is 2c above. The company increased its dividend by 32% and is skewing capital return to dividends. We think its neutral balance sheet means it has capacity to add leverage should it find an acceptable M&A target. Reiterate Buy."
Shares of Texas Instruments closed at $71.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!