Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Texas Instruments (NASDAQ: TXN), and raised the price target to $82.00 (from $79.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenues of $3.68B were 550bps above consensus' $3.49B while EPS of $0.95 were 9c above. TXN's 4Q16 outlook for revenues were in line with consensus estimate of $3.3b, while EPS of $0.81 at the midpoint is above consensus of $0.79.
Analyst Mark Lipacis commented, "SepQ revs/EPS $3.7B/$0.95 beat consensus $3.5B/$0.86. DecQ rev outlook of $3.3b (-10% seq.) is in line with consensus while EPS of $0.81 at the midpoint is 2c above. The company increased its dividend by 32% and is skewing capital return to dividends. We think its neutral balance sheet means it has capacity to add leverage should it find an acceptable M&A target. Reiterate Buy."
Shares of Texas Instruments closed at $71.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) Following 4Q
- Check Point Software Technology (CHKP): Raising PT to $118 - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!