Jefferies Raises Price Target on TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to $38; Reiterates Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ: AMTD), and raised the price target to $38.00 (from $36.00), after spending time with management. Mr. Hockey highlighted what can be improved at AMTD and opportunities to accelerate growth. Most of this was focused on the retail segment, but was also echoed on the inst'l side.
Analyst Daniel Fannon commented, "Last week we were able to spend time with AMTD CEO Tim Hockey as well as other members of the senior mgmt. team. Not surprisingly, the focus of the discussion centered around growth and the opportunity to improve the overall growth profile through the combination of Scottrade. In the short term, the backdrop of higher volatility and rising interest rates represents a positive tailwind to earnings."
Shares of TD Ameritrade closed at $39.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!