Jefferies Raises Price Target on Sucampo Pharma (SCMP) Following 3Q Report
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Sucampo Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SCMP), and raised the price target to $16.00 (from $14.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. SCMP reported 3Q EPS of $0.28, compared to Jefferies' $0.25 estimate. Revenues of $58M, +$7M ahead of estimates. Based on the Q3 performance and expectations of another $10M sales milestone from MYL, SCMP increased its FY16 revenue range by $20-25M and EPS by $0.18-0.23.
Analyst David Steinberg commented, "SCMP reported Q3 EPS of $0.28 (vs $0.25 JEF) on revs of $58M (+$7M vs JEF). The stronger topline was due to higher sales of Amitiza ($17M, +$3M vs JEF) in Japan by partner MYL. Of importance, SCMP has further removed risk to Amitiza by settling patent litigation with challenger RDY. We remain constructive on mgt’s ability to deliver value creating M&A – which remains critical to the LT outlook given the finite life of Amitiza and little in the pipeline."
Shares of Sucampo Pharmaceuticals closed at $15.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!