Jefferies Raises Price Target on Sucampo Pharma (SCMP) Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Sucampo Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SCMP), and raised the price target to $16.00 (from $14.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. SCMP reported 3Q EPS of $0.28, compared to Jefferies' $0.25 estimate. Revenues of $58M, +$7M ahead of estimates. Based on the Q3 performance and expectations of another $10M sales milestone from MYL, SCMP increased its FY16 revenue range by $20-25M and EPS by $0.18-0.23.
Analyst David Steinberg commented, "SCMP reported Q3 EPS of $0.28 (vs $0.25 JEF) on revs of $58M (+$7M vs JEF). The stronger topline was due to higher sales of Amitiza ($17M, +$3M vs JEF) in Japan by partner MYL. Of importance, SCMP has further removed risk to Amitiza by settling patent litigation with challenger RDY. We remain constructive on mgt’s ability to deliver value creating M&A – which remains critical to the LT outlook given the finite life of Amitiza and little in the pipeline."
Shares of Sucampo Pharmaceuticals closed at $15.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!