Jefferies Raises Price Target on Spectrum Brands (SPB) to $160 Following Investor Day
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Spectrum Brands (NYSE: SPB), and raised the price target to $160.00 (from $157.00), following the company's investor day. Management confidently highlighted its expectation to grow at double the rate of their core markets/GDP, with business leaders highlighting opportunities.
Analyst Kevin Grundy commented, "We remain bullish on SPB post co.'s upbeat presentation at its Investor Day in NYC. The co.'s value/FCF focus remains fiercely intact, and myriad growth avenues (product/geo/channel) should sustain SPB's topline momentum into FY17 and beyond (2x the industry, or ~4% organically vs. ~3.5% global staples). Shares remain undervalued at 17.4x EV/ULFCF (23% disc. to peers). Edging up FCF for recent debt refi. Remains a top pick. PT to $160."
Shares of Spectrum Brands closed at $133.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!