Jefferies Raises Price Target on Spectrum Brands (SPB) to $160 Following Investor Day
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Spectrum Brands (NYSE: SPB), and raised the price target to $160.00 (from $157.00), following the company's investor day. Management confidently highlighted its expectation to grow at double the rate of their core markets/GDP, with business leaders highlighting opportunities.
Analyst Kevin Grundy commented, "We remain bullish on SPB post co.'s upbeat presentation at its Investor Day in NYC. The co.'s value/FCF focus remains fiercely intact, and myriad growth avenues (product/geo/channel) should sustain SPB's topline momentum into FY17 and beyond (2x the industry, or ~4% organically vs. ~3.5% global staples). Shares remain undervalued at 17.4x EV/ULFCF (23% disc. to peers). Edging up FCF for recent debt refi. Remains a top pick. PT to $160."
Shares of Spectrum Brands closed at $133.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
- Anthem (ANTM) PT Raised to $172 at Citi, Expects "Aggressive" Capital Allocation
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!