Jefferies Raises Price Target on Spectrum Brands (SPB) to $160 Following Investor Day
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Spectrum Brands (NYSE: SPB), and raised the price target to $160.00 (from $157.00), following the company's investor day. Management confidently highlighted its expectation to grow at double the rate of their core markets/GDP, with business leaders highlighting opportunities.
Analyst Kevin Grundy commented, "We remain bullish on SPB post co.'s upbeat presentation at its Investor Day in NYC. The co.'s value/FCF focus remains fiercely intact, and myriad growth avenues (product/geo/channel) should sustain SPB's topline momentum into FY17 and beyond (2x the industry, or ~4% organically vs. ~3.5% global staples). Shares remain undervalued at 17.4x EV/ULFCF (23% disc. to peers). Edging up FCF for recent debt refi. Remains a top pick. PT to $160."
Shares of Spectrum Brands closed at $133.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Shutterfly (SFLY) - PT to $52
- Community Health Systems (CYH): Cutting PT After 3rd Miss In A Row - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!