Jefferies Raises Price Target on Spectrum Brands (SPB) to $160 Following Investor Day
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Spectrum Brands (NYSE: SPB), and raised the price target to $160.00 (from $157.00), following the company's investor day. Management confidently highlighted its expectation to grow at double the rate of their core markets/GDP, with business leaders highlighting opportunities.
Analyst Kevin Grundy commented, "We remain bullish on SPB post co.'s upbeat presentation at its Investor Day in NYC. The co.'s value/FCF focus remains fiercely intact, and myriad growth avenues (product/geo/channel) should sustain SPB's topline momentum into FY17 and beyond (2x the industry, or ~4% organically vs. ~3.5% global staples). Shares remain undervalued at 17.4x EV/ULFCF (23% disc. to peers). Edging up FCF for recent debt refi. Remains a top pick. PT to $160."
Shares of Spectrum Brands closed at $133.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $70; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!