Jefferies Raises Price Target on Shutterstock (SSTK) Following Image Milestone and API Announcement
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies Hold Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK) price target of $62.00 (from $60.00) following company milestone and API plug in announcement for Photoshop. SSTK crossed the 100MM image mark on Sept 8th vs. Fotolia crossed the 43MM image mark on Aug 18th. highlighted the achievement by hosting a #FutureofImagery summit at its NYC headquarters as well as lighting up the Empire State building red & white. The API announcement brings SSTK's advance search technology directly into Photoshop and allows creatives to test different images directly in their designs before purchasing.
Analyst Brian Fitzgerald commented, "Shutterstock had two events last week: 1) Its image library crossed 100MM images and 2) Shutterstock announced an API plug in for Photoshop. We believe that SSTK has a best in class image library coupled with some leading technology solutions helping to reduce the friction associated with the creative process."
Shares of Shutterstock closed at $60.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!