Jefferies Raises Price Target on Shutterstock (SSTK) Following Image Milestone and API Announcement
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies Hold Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK) price target of $62.00 (from $60.00) following company milestone and API plug in announcement for Photoshop. SSTK crossed the 100MM image mark on Sept 8th vs. Fotolia crossed the 43MM image mark on Aug 18th. highlighted the achievement by hosting a #FutureofImagery summit at its NYC headquarters as well as lighting up the Empire State building red & white. The API announcement brings SSTK's advance search technology directly into Photoshop and allows creatives to test different images directly in their designs before purchasing.
Analyst Brian Fitzgerald commented, "Shutterstock had two events last week: 1) Its image library crossed 100MM images and 2) Shutterstock announced an API plug in for Photoshop. We believe that SSTK has a best in class image library coupled with some leading technology solutions helping to reduce the friction associated with the creative process."
Shares of Shutterstock closed at $60.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!