Jefferies Raises Price Target on Shutterstock (SSTK) Following Image Milestone and API Announcement
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies Hold Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK) price target of $62.00 (from $60.00) following company milestone and API plug in announcement for Photoshop. SSTK crossed the 100MM image mark on Sept 8th vs. Fotolia crossed the 43MM image mark on Aug 18th. highlighted the achievement by hosting a #FutureofImagery summit at its NYC headquarters as well as lighting up the Empire State building red & white. The API announcement brings SSTK's advance search technology directly into Photoshop and allows creatives to test different images directly in their designs before purchasing.
Analyst Brian Fitzgerald commented, "Shutterstock had two events last week: 1) Its image library crossed 100MM images and 2) Shutterstock announced an API plug in for Photoshop. We believe that SSTK has a best in class image library coupled with some leading technology solutions helping to reduce the friction associated with the creative process."
Shares of Shutterstock closed at $60.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Pepsi (PEP) to $122; Reiterates Buy
- Global Blood Therapeutics' (GBT) GBT440 Has Potential for Peak Sales of $2.7B, Says Wells Fargo; Analyst Initiates Coverage at 'Outperform'
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Veeva Systems (VEEV) Following Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!