Jefferies Raises Price Target on Shutterstock (SSTK) Following Image Milestone and API Announcement
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies Hold Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK) price target of $62.00 (from $60.00) following company milestone and API plug in announcement for Photoshop. SSTK crossed the 100MM image mark on Sept 8th vs. Fotolia crossed the 43MM image mark on Aug 18th. highlighted the achievement by hosting a #FutureofImagery summit at its NYC headquarters as well as lighting up the Empire State building red & white. The API announcement brings SSTK's advance search technology directly into Photoshop and allows creatives to test different images directly in their designs before purchasing.
Analyst Brian Fitzgerald commented, "Shutterstock had two events last week: 1) Its image library crossed 100MM images and 2) Shutterstock announced an API plug in for Photoshop. We believe that SSTK has a best in class image library coupled with some leading technology solutions helping to reduce the friction associated with the creative process."
Shares of Shutterstock closed at $60.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Increases Estimates on A.O. Smith (AOS) - PT to $111
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) to $88; Reiterates Hold
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $80; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!