Jefferies Raises Price Target on Shutterstock (SSTK) Following Image Milestone and API Announcement
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies Hold Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK) price target of $62.00 (from $60.00) following company milestone and API plug in announcement for Photoshop. SSTK crossed the 100MM image mark on Sept 8th vs. Fotolia crossed the 43MM image mark on Aug 18th. highlighted the achievement by hosting a #FutureofImagery summit at its NYC headquarters as well as lighting up the Empire State building red & white. The API announcement brings SSTK's advance search technology directly into Photoshop and allows creatives to test different images directly in their designs before purchasing.
Analyst Brian Fitzgerald commented, "Shutterstock had two events last week: 1) Its image library crossed 100MM images and 2) Shutterstock announced an API plug in for Photoshop. We believe that SSTK has a best in class image library coupled with some leading technology solutions helping to reduce the friction associated with the creative process."
Shares of Shutterstock closed at $60.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!