Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ross Stores (ROST) to $59; Reiterates Hold
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Ross Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ: ROST), and raised the price target to $59.00 (from $57.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Management continued to reiterate expectations for a holiday selling season that will be fiercely competitive. Jefferies reiterates a $0.74 EPS estimate for 4Q'17 and moved to $2.80 for FY'17.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "While 3Q top-line, margins, and EPS reflected another quarter of solid performance and came in ahead of consensus, we believe challenging NT compares, a highly promotional holiday season, and wage pressures, coupled with a lofty valuation, prevent a favorable risk/reward ratio here. Maintain Hold. Moving PT to $59."
Shares of Ross Stores, Inc. closed at $65.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Kroger (KR) PT Raised to $33 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!