Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ross Stores (ROST) to $59; Reiterates Hold
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Ross Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ: ROST), and raised the price target to $59.00 (from $57.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Management continued to reiterate expectations for a holiday selling season that will be fiercely competitive. Jefferies reiterates a $0.74 EPS estimate for 4Q'17 and moved to $2.80 for FY'17.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "While 3Q top-line, margins, and EPS reflected another quarter of solid performance and came in ahead of consensus, we believe challenging NT compares, a highly promotional holiday season, and wage pressures, coupled with a lofty valuation, prevent a favorable risk/reward ratio here. Maintain Hold. Moving PT to $59."
Shares of Ross Stores, Inc. closed at $65.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!