Jefferies Raises Price Target on RigNet (RNET) to $17 Following 3Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on RigNet, Inc. (NASDAQ: RNET), and raised the price target to $17.00 (from $14.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Mike McCormack commented, "Following 3Q earnings, we update estimates to reflect continued rig stacking and ARPU pressures, as lower commodity prices drive reduced spend from oil and gas operators. In the face of the continued macro pressure, the company has proven adept at cost cutting; headcount reduction and cost savings led to an EBITDA beat. Meanwhile, strategic initiatives to diversify the revenue base and to expand the addressable market hold some promise, but remain uncertain."
Shares of RigNet, Inc. closed at $14.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!