Jefferies Raises Price Target on RigNet (RNET) to $17 Following 3Q
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on RigNet, Inc. (NASDAQ: RNET), and raised the price target to $17.00 (from $14.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Mike McCormack commented, "Following 3Q earnings, we update estimates to reflect continued rig stacking and ARPU pressures, as lower commodity prices drive reduced spend from oil and gas operators. In the face of the continued macro pressure, the company has proven adept at cost cutting; headcount reduction and cost savings led to an EBITDA beat. Meanwhile, strategic initiatives to diversify the revenue base and to expand the addressable market hold some promise, but remain uncertain."
Shares of RigNet, Inc. closed at $14.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!