Jefferies Raises Price Target on RigNet (RNET) to $17 Following 3Q
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on RigNet, Inc. (NASDAQ: RNET), and raised the price target to $17.00 (from $14.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Mike McCormack commented, "Following 3Q earnings, we update estimates to reflect continued rig stacking and ARPU pressures, as lower commodity prices drive reduced spend from oil and gas operators. In the face of the continued macro pressure, the company has proven adept at cost cutting; headcount reduction and cost savings led to an EBITDA beat. Meanwhile, strategic initiatives to diversify the revenue base and to expand the addressable market hold some promise, but remain uncertain."
Shares of RigNet, Inc. closed at $14.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- United Rentals (URI) PT Raised to $130 at Jefferies Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!