Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBS), and raised the price target to $13.50 (from $12.50), following the company's 3Q earnings report. RMBS reported sales/EPS of $89.9M/$0.16, 380bps and 4c above consensus, respectively. RMBS's 4Q sales/EPS outlook midpoints of $96M/$0.16 are above consensus $93.1/$0.15, reflecting the first full quarter since the closing of the acquisition of IPHI's memory buffer business.
Analyst Mark Lipacis commented, "RMBS's results and outlook were above consensus, with upside in the quarter coming from royalties, incremental licensing deals, and memory buffers. It signed NVDA and XLNX as licensees in 3Q16, demonstrating extension of its IP model beyond memory. After an acquisitive phase and a CFO transition, we think RMBS's focus shifts toward execution, and we could become more constructive on visibility into its SerDes business and in-field provisioning model."
Shares of Rambus Inc. closed at $11.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!