Jefferies Raises Price Target on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Following 3Q; Reiterates Hold
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Pure Storage, Inc. (NYSE: PSTG), and raised the price target to $13.50 (from $13.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Pure reported revenue of $197M, beating Consensus of $192M. EPS hit ($0.10), well exceeding the Street's ($0.15) estimate.
Analyst James Kisner commented, "Q3 results and guidance were above the Street. Q3 product gross margin was below Consensus; Pure blamed the ramp of Flash Blade. However, Pure showed better-than-expected operating leverage. We're encouraged by solid execution, but the potential headwinds generated by the incumbency advantage of legacy vendors as well as the overhang to valuation driven by a lack of investor confidence in the storage market give us pause. Maintain Hold."
Shares of Pure Storage closed at $13.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- Deutsche Bank Starts Verisk Analytics (VRSK) at Hold
- Instinet Cuts Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT to $333
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!