Jefferies Raises Price Target on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Following 3Q; Reiterates Hold
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Pure Storage, Inc. (NYSE: PSTG), and raised the price target to $13.50 (from $13.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Pure reported revenue of $197M, beating Consensus of $192M. EPS hit ($0.10), well exceeding the Street's ($0.15) estimate.
Analyst James Kisner commented, "Q3 results and guidance were above the Street. Q3 product gross margin was below Consensus; Pure blamed the ramp of Flash Blade. However, Pure showed better-than-expected operating leverage. We're encouraged by solid execution, but the potential headwinds generated by the incumbency advantage of legacy vendors as well as the overhang to valuation driven by a lack of investor confidence in the storage market give us pause. Maintain Hold."
Shares of Pure Storage closed at $13.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!