Jefferies Raises Price Target on Polaris Industries (PII) Following TAP Acquisition
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Polaris Industries (NYSE: PII), and raised the price target to $78.00 (from $69.00), following TAP acquisition. TAP, which closed in mid November, is expected to contribute +$100m (+9%) to 4Q16 revenue, but will be a -$0.23 to -$0.31 EPS headwind due to acquisition costs.
Analyst Trevor Young commented, "We are updating our model to include the impact from TAP ($740m TTM rev.) and preliminary '17 quarterly estimates. Consensus isn't reflecting TAP rev. contribution, but acq. costs aren't in EPS either (adj. EPS ex. costs still in line with '16 guid.). We continue to believe PII should outperform L-T given scale and breadth of products, but remain cautious as fallout from ongoing recalls may persist into '17. Rolling valuation to FY18, PT to $78, maintain HOLD."
Shares of Polaris Industries closed at $86.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
- BWS Financial Cuts Price Target on Sigma Designs (SIGM) to $5.00
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!