Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Planet Fitness (NYSE: PLNT), and raised the price target to $27.00 (from $26.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. PLNT reported system-wide comps of +10.0%, ahead of consensus of 7.2%.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "PLNT posted a solid 3Q'16 with a beat on the top-line (10.0% SSS vs. cons. 7.2%) and bottom-line ($0.16 vs. cons. $0.14). We are encouraged by mgmt's raised guidance (revs and EPS) and contemplated spec. dividend. Reiterate Buy. Tweaking PT up to $27."
Shares of Planet Fitness closed at $20.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!