Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Planet Fitness (NYSE: PLNT), and raised the price target to $27.00 (from $26.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. PLNT reported system-wide comps of +10.0%, ahead of consensus of 7.2%.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "PLNT posted a solid 3Q'16 with a beat on the top-line (10.0% SSS vs. cons. 7.2%) and bottom-line ($0.16 vs. cons. $0.14). We are encouraged by mgmt's raised guidance (revs and EPS) and contemplated spec. dividend. Reiterate Buy. Tweaking PT up to $27."
Shares of Planet Fitness closed at $20.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
- Wal-Mart (WMT) PT Lowered to $70 at Morgan Stanley, Says Food Price Deflation Is A Wildcard, Concerned Over Slowdown In Site Visitations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!