Jefferies Raises Price Target on ON Semiconductor (ON) Following Acquisition Completion
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON), and raised the price target to $13.00 (from $10.50), following the company's announcement that it has completed its acquisition of FCS for $2.4b in cash. Management expects the acquisition to be $0.20 accretive in 2017. In 2018/2019, management expects the annual accretion to be about 38/43 cents.
Analyst Mark Lipacis commented, "ON announced it has successfully completed the acquisition of FCS for $2.4b in cash. The company indicated that the acquisition would be $0.20 accretive to 2017 EPS, upon recognizing $160m in run rate synergies. We keep our Hold rating, but view the acquisition as a positive, and could become more constructive with execution on synergies and deleveraging. We increase our PT to $13."
Shares of ON Semiconductor closed at $11.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Qualcomm (QCOM) Following FTC Complaint
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Morgan Stanley (MS) to $49; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!