Jefferies Raises Price Target on ON Semiconductor (ON) Following Acquisition Completion
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON), and raised the price target to $13.00 (from $10.50), following the company's announcement that it has completed its acquisition of FCS for $2.4b in cash. Management expects the acquisition to be $0.20 accretive in 2017. In 2018/2019, management expects the annual accretion to be about 38/43 cents.
Analyst Mark Lipacis commented, "ON announced it has successfully completed the acquisition of FCS for $2.4b in cash. The company indicated that the acquisition would be $0.20 accretive to 2017 EPS, upon recognizing $160m in run rate synergies. We keep our Hold rating, but view the acquisition as a positive, and could become more constructive with execution on synergies and deleveraging. We increase our PT to $13."
Shares of ON Semiconductor closed at $11.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!