Jefferies Raises Price Target on ON Semiconductor (ON) Following Acquisition Completion
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON), and raised the price target to $13.00 (from $10.50), following the company's announcement that it has completed its acquisition of FCS for $2.4b in cash. Management expects the acquisition to be $0.20 accretive in 2017. In 2018/2019, management expects the annual accretion to be about 38/43 cents.
Analyst Mark Lipacis commented, "ON announced it has successfully completed the acquisition of FCS for $2.4b in cash. The company indicated that the acquisition would be $0.20 accretive to 2017 EPS, upon recognizing $160m in run rate synergies. We keep our Hold rating, but view the acquisition as a positive, and could become more constructive with execution on synergies and deleveraging. We increase our PT to $13."
Shares of ON Semiconductor closed at $11.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) Following Industry Checks
- FBR Capital Reiterates Market Perfrm on Wells Fargo (WFC) Following 4Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!