Jefferies Raises Price Target on ON Semiconductor (ON) Following Acquisition Completion
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON), and raised the price target to $13.00 (from $10.50), following the company's announcement that it has completed its acquisition of FCS for $2.4b in cash. Management expects the acquisition to be $0.20 accretive in 2017. In 2018/2019, management expects the annual accretion to be about 38/43 cents.
Analyst Mark Lipacis commented, "ON announced it has successfully completed the acquisition of FCS for $2.4b in cash. The company indicated that the acquisition would be $0.20 accretive to 2017 EPS, upon recognizing $160m in run rate synergies. We keep our Hold rating, but view the acquisition as a positive, and could become more constructive with execution on synergies and deleveraging. We increase our PT to $13."
Shares of ON Semiconductor closed at $11.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Raising PT After A Stellar Quarter - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!