Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC), and raised the price target to $260.00 (from $250.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. NOC reported EPS of $3.35, 20c ahead of expectations. Management increased 2016 EPS guidance to be in the range of $11.55-$11.75 up from $10.75- $11.00. The revenue guidance was raised by 1% at the mid-point.
Analyst Howard Rubel commented, "NOC reported Q3:16 EPS from cont. ops of $3.35, which topped expectations due to $0.20 of better operational performance. The 2016 EPS guidance range was raised to reflect better ops and a one-time tax benefit of $0.20. Our 2016 EPS est. is raised to $11.70 from $11.05. Our 2017 and 2018 EPS estimates increase to $11.90 and $13.00 from $11.45 and $12.85, respectively."
Shares of Northrop Grumman closed at $228.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) PT Raised to $110 at Aegis Capital
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $65 at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!