Jefferies Raises Price Target on NetEase (NTES) to $261 Following 3Q
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on NetEase.com (NASDAQ: NTES), and raised the price target to $261.00 (from $245.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Total revenue came in at RMB9.2bn, 4.6% below consensus. Non-GAAP net income was RMB3bn, 4.6% above consensus. The company announced a quarterly dividend of USD0.78 per ADS for 3Q16, with a pay-out ratio of 25%.
Analyst Karen Chan commented, "Netease reported 3Q16 revenue miss and moderate profit beat. We give credit to its strong development capability with Onmyoji being ranked the no.1 mobile game by grossing in Oct. However, with the stock trading at 16x 12-mo. forward P/E based on our est. and Onmyoji’s product lifecycle being the biggest uncertainty, we would await a better risk/reward entry point. Maintain Hold; PT revised up to USD261 (from USD245)."
Shares of NetEase.com closed at $251.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Antero Midstream Partners LP (AM) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!