Jefferies Raises Price Target on NetEase (NTES) to $261 Following 3Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on NetEase.com (NASDAQ: NTES), and raised the price target to $261.00 (from $245.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Total revenue came in at RMB9.2bn, 4.6% below consensus. Non-GAAP net income was RMB3bn, 4.6% above consensus. The company announced a quarterly dividend of USD0.78 per ADS for 3Q16, with a pay-out ratio of 25%.
Analyst Karen Chan commented, "Netease reported 3Q16 revenue miss and moderate profit beat. We give credit to its strong development capability with Onmyoji being ranked the no.1 mobile game by grossing in Oct. However, with the stock trading at 16x 12-mo. forward P/E based on our est. and Onmyoji’s product lifecycle being the biggest uncertainty, we would await a better risk/reward entry point. Maintain Hold; PT revised up to USD261 (from USD245)."
Shares of NetEase.com closed at $251.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!