Jefferies Raises Price Target on NetEase (NTES) to $261 Following 3Q
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on NetEase.com (NASDAQ: NTES), and raised the price target to $261.00 (from $245.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Total revenue came in at RMB9.2bn, 4.6% below consensus. Non-GAAP net income was RMB3bn, 4.6% above consensus. The company announced a quarterly dividend of USD0.78 per ADS for 3Q16, with a pay-out ratio of 25%.
Analyst Karen Chan commented, "Netease reported 3Q16 revenue miss and moderate profit beat. We give credit to its strong development capability with Onmyoji being ranked the no.1 mobile game by grossing in Oct. However, with the stock trading at 16x 12-mo. forward P/E based on our est. and Onmyoji’s product lifecycle being the biggest uncertainty, we would await a better risk/reward entry point. Maintain Hold; PT revised up to USD261 (from USD245)."
Shares of NetEase.com closed at $251.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mercury Computer (MRCY) PT Raised to $30 at Jefferies Following 2Q Report
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $148 at Deutsche Bank
- American International Group (AIG) PT Lowered to $69 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!