Jefferies Raises Price Target on Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) to $15
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy on Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NKTR), and raised the price target to $15.00 (from $14.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Based on the recently completed equity offering and mgt’s updated guidance, Jefferies now estimates FY16 & FY17 revenues and EPS of $170M & ($1.17) and $284 & ($0.57) vs $188M & ($1.07) and $303M & ($0.45) respectively.
Analyst David Steinberg commented, "A Q3 EPS loss of $0.32 was largely in-line with our ($0.34) estimate. A significant improvement in gross margin (75% vs 50% JEF) offset slightly lower than projected revenue (-$3M vs our estimate). Importantly, product & royalty income increased $12.8M Y/Y to $20.3M, reflecting NKTR’s growing revenue stream from Movantik and Adynovate. Looking ahead, NKTR has an abundance of key catalysts over the next 6 months."
Shares of Nektar Therapeutics closed at $12.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!