Jefferies Raises Price Target on Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) to $15
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy on Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NKTR), and raised the price target to $15.00 (from $14.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Based on the recently completed equity offering and mgt’s updated guidance, Jefferies now estimates FY16 & FY17 revenues and EPS of $170M & ($1.17) and $284 & ($0.57) vs $188M & ($1.07) and $303M & ($0.45) respectively.
Analyst David Steinberg commented, "A Q3 EPS loss of $0.32 was largely in-line with our ($0.34) estimate. A significant improvement in gross margin (75% vs 50% JEF) offset slightly lower than projected revenue (-$3M vs our estimate). Importantly, product & royalty income increased $12.8M Y/Y to $20.3M, reflecting NKTR’s growing revenue stream from Movantik and Adynovate. Looking ahead, NKTR has an abundance of key catalysts over the next 6 months."
Shares of Nektar Therapeutics closed at $12.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!