Jefferies Raises Price Target on Mimecast Limited (MIME) to $29; Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME), and raised the price target to $29.00 (from $25.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Non-GAAP EPS of $0.04 on revenues of $44.4M exceeded the consensus estimate of ($0.02) and $41.8M. FY17 revenue guidance of $177.5-179.4M implies 32-33% constant currency growth, an increase from 30% prior guidance, and above consensus.
Analyst John DiFucci commented, "MIME easily exceeded F2Q expectations, growing rev at a higher rate than it has in yrs, increasing retention, and posting positive FCF. In addition, guidance was raised beyond the beat, as the co continues to benefit from (1) strong traction with its TTP, (2) customers’ migration to the Cloud and O365, and (3) McAfee's email security end-of-life. Maintain Buy and raise our PT to $29 from $25."
Shares of Mimecast Limited closed at $21.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Sigma Designs (SIGM): Revenue Headwinds Drive PT Cut - Baird
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!