Jefferies Raises Price Target on Mimecast Limited (MIME) to $29; Reiterates Buy
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME), and raised the price target to $29.00 (from $25.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Non-GAAP EPS of $0.04 on revenues of $44.4M exceeded the consensus estimate of ($0.02) and $41.8M. FY17 revenue guidance of $177.5-179.4M implies 32-33% constant currency growth, an increase from 30% prior guidance, and above consensus.
Analyst John DiFucci commented, "MIME easily exceeded F2Q expectations, growing rev at a higher rate than it has in yrs, increasing retention, and posting positive FCF. In addition, guidance was raised beyond the beat, as the co continues to benefit from (1) strong traction with its TTP, (2) customers’ migration to the Cloud and O365, and (3) McAfee's email security end-of-life. Maintain Buy and raise our PT to $29 from $25."
Shares of Mimecast Limited closed at $21.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $70; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!