Jefferies Raises Price Target on Mimecast Limited (MIME) to $29; Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME), and raised the price target to $29.00 (from $25.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Non-GAAP EPS of $0.04 on revenues of $44.4M exceeded the consensus estimate of ($0.02) and $41.8M. FY17 revenue guidance of $177.5-179.4M implies 32-33% constant currency growth, an increase from 30% prior guidance, and above consensus.
Analyst John DiFucci commented, "MIME easily exceeded F2Q expectations, growing rev at a higher rate than it has in yrs, increasing retention, and posting positive FCF. In addition, guidance was raised beyond the beat, as the co continues to benefit from (1) strong traction with its TTP, (2) customers’ migration to the Cloud and O365, and (3) McAfee's email security end-of-life. Maintain Buy and raise our PT to $29 from $25."
Shares of Mimecast Limited closed at $21.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!