Jefferies Raises Price Target on MDC Partners (MDCA) Following Announcement Surrounding SEC Investigation
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA), and raised the price target to $4.00 (from $3.50), after management announced that it had reached an "agreement in principle" to resolve the ongoing SEC investigation.
Analyst John Janedis commented, "MDCA mgmt spoke at a conf. today and announced that it had reached an "agreement in principle" to resolve the ongoing SEC investigation. The company admitted to no liability and is not restating any financial statements, but will pay a $1.5M civil penalty to the SEC. Today's announcement removes a significant overhang on the stock, at a reasonable cost - next stop, tone of business."
Shares of MDC Partners closed at $3.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!