Jefferies Raises Price Target on LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) to $88; Reiterates Hold
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on LyondellBasell Industries (NYSE: LYB), and raised the price target to $88.00 (from $84.00). Jefferies expects capex to step up to $2.0-$2.5bn annually as LyondellBasell sequences larger growth projects.
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "We are raising 2017E $0.95 to $9.65 and 2018E $0.50 to $8.95. A 8x-10x nearterm range implies $72-$90 outside of a recession. Shares could gravitate to the higher end of range to the extent organic growth prospects are fleshed out and concerns over ethane supplies in 2H17-2018 are assuaged."
Shares of LyondellBasell Industries closed at $78.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!