Jefferies Raises Price Target on LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) to $88; Reiterates Hold
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on LyondellBasell Industries (NYSE: LYB), and raised the price target to $88.00 (from $84.00). Jefferies expects capex to step up to $2.0-$2.5bn annually as LyondellBasell sequences larger growth projects.
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "We are raising 2017E $0.95 to $9.65 and 2018E $0.50 to $8.95. A 8x-10x nearterm range implies $72-$90 outside of a recession. Shares could gravitate to the higher end of range to the extent organic growth prospects are fleshed out and concerns over ethane supplies in 2H17-2018 are assuaged."
Shares of LyondellBasell Industries closed at $78.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on Approach Resources (AREX) Following Announced Equity Transactions
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!