Jefferies Raises Price Target on Kohl's Corp. (KSS) to $57
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Kohl's Corp. (NYSE: KSS), and raised the price target to $57.00 (from $50.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Adjusted EPS came in at $0.80, well ahead of Street at $0.70. FY17 adjusted EPS guidance for $3.80 to $4.00 was maintained.
Analyst Daniel Binder commented, "Although warmer weather led to soft sales in Q3, trends improved in recent weeks against easier comparisons LY. With inventory well managed (down 10%), more favorable weather expected y-y and easy margin comparisons in Q4, we could see potential upside from current estimates. Sales comparisons will get more difficult during the core holiday selling period (+4%), so we are starting the fourth quarter off with conservative estimates."
Shares of Kohl's closed at $50.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $44; Reiterates Strong Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!