Jefferies Raises Price Target on JD.com (JD) to $32 Following 2Q
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on JD.com, Inc (NASDAQ: JD), and raised the price target to $32.00 (from $31.60), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Revenue grew 42% yoy to RMB65.2bn, in line with management guidance and consensus. Management guided 3Q16 revenue at RMB59-61bn (+34%-38% YoY).
Analyst Jessie Guo commented, "JD delivered non-GAAP net profit in 2Q16, beating expectation. It was mainly due to higher monetisation for 3P and scale economy for 1P business. JD ecommerce platform could make continuing improvements, but increased investment for Yihaodian and losses from Dada may be offsetting factors in NT. Fine tune earnings and raise PT mildly to USD32 from USD31.6. Reiterate Buy."
Shares of JD.com, Inc closed at $23.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Sonic Corp (SONC) to $26 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!