Jefferies Raises Price Target on JD.com (JD) to $32 Following 2Q
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on JD.com, Inc (NASDAQ: JD), and raised the price target to $32.00 (from $31.60), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Revenue grew 42% yoy to RMB65.2bn, in line with management guidance and consensus. Management guided 3Q16 revenue at RMB59-61bn (+34%-38% YoY).
Analyst Jessie Guo commented, "JD delivered non-GAAP net profit in 2Q16, beating expectation. It was mainly due to higher monetisation for 3P and scale economy for 1P business. JD ecommerce platform could make continuing improvements, but increased investment for Yihaodian and losses from Dada may be offsetting factors in NT. Fine tune earnings and raise PT mildly to USD32 from USD31.6. Reiterate Buy."
Shares of JD.com, Inc closed at $23.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!