Jefferies Raises Price Target on JD.com (JD) to $32 Following 2Q
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on JD.com, Inc (NASDAQ: JD), and raised the price target to $32.00 (from $31.60), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Revenue grew 42% yoy to RMB65.2bn, in line with management guidance and consensus. Management guided 3Q16 revenue at RMB59-61bn (+34%-38% YoY).
Analyst Jessie Guo commented, "JD delivered non-GAAP net profit in 2Q16, beating expectation. It was mainly due to higher monetisation for 3P and scale economy for 1P business. JD ecommerce platform could make continuing improvements, but increased investment for Yihaodian and losses from Dada may be offsetting factors in NT. Fine tune earnings and raise PT mildly to USD32 from USD31.6. Reiterate Buy."
Shares of JD.com, Inc closed at $23.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- Wedbush Upgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Outperform; Signs of Inflection
- Fitbit (FIT): Cutting PT On Demand Concerns - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!