Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on ICON plc (NASDAQ: ICLR), and raised the price target to $87.50 (from $80.00), following the company's 3Q. Revenue grew ~15.7% in 3Q and ~11.8% YTD. SG&A has remained flat for 6 quarters and has declined 140 bps as a percentage of revenue. ICLR also announced CEO Murray will transition to Chairman of the Board. COO Cutler will become CEO, effective March 2017.
Analyst David Windley commented, "In short, in-line results were better than feared. ICLR provided needed clarity on FY17 PFE expectations, including PFE. 3Q results provided in-line revenue, a $0.01 EPS beat, and solid bookings (1.21x). Organic revenue growth will still be challenging in FY17, but could return to mid-to-high single digits in FY18. We remain at HOLD, but raise our PT to $87.50."
Shares of ICON plc closed at $84.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!