Jefferies Raises Price Target on Harsco Corporation (HSC) to $12; Reiterates Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Harsco Corporation (NYSE: HSC), and raised the price target to $12.00 (from $10.00), after adjusting estimates. HSC plans to realize SBB revenues worth $200m during 2017-2019. The subcontractor issue will be a negative to margin in 2017 and is built in the model.
Analyst Bhupender Bohra commented, "We see an improvement in its Metals & Minerals and Industrial businesses, and lower margin in Rail. With M&M's customers' profitability improving, we could see re-focus on organic growth. Rail award opportunities remain and sequential improvement in NA rig count YTD bodes well. HSC's decision to exit Brand JV is a step in the right direction to improve balance sheet capability. We have adjusted our model for the lower interest expense and absence of JV income."
Shares of Harsco Corporation closed at $9.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!