Jefferies Raises Price Target on Harsco Corporation (HSC) to $12; Reiterates Buy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Harsco Corporation (NYSE: HSC), and raised the price target to $12.00 (from $10.00), after adjusting estimates. HSC plans to realize SBB revenues worth $200m during 2017-2019. The subcontractor issue will be a negative to margin in 2017 and is built in the model.
Analyst Bhupender Bohra commented, "We see an improvement in its Metals & Minerals and Industrial businesses, and lower margin in Rail. With M&M's customers' profitability improving, we could see re-focus on organic growth. Rail award opportunities remain and sequential improvement in NA rig count YTD bodes well. HSC's decision to exit Brand JV is a step in the right direction to improve balance sheet capability. We have adjusted our model for the lower interest expense and absence of JV income."
Shares of Harsco Corporation closed at $9.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) Following Announced Eagle Ford Shale Acquisition
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!