Jefferies Raises Price Target on Harmonic (HLIT) to $4 Following Difficult 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT), and raised the price target to $4.00 (from $3.50), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Harmonic’s Q3 print was disappointing at first glance, with numbers that came in below Street estimates. A decline in the legacy Cable Edge portfolio contributed most of the weakness. Harmonic now expects sales of $106-111 million for the December quarter, slightly worse than the Street estimate of $115 million. Management is also forecasting non-GAAP EPS of $0.05 to $0.07, below the Street estimate of $0.13.
Analyst George Notter commented, "The difficult Q3 results illustrate the variability inherent in the Cable Edge side of the business. We continue to believe the risk/reward is balanced pending solid evidence of traction with the new Cable OS platform."
Shares of Harmonic Inc. closed at $4.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!