Jefferies Raises Price Target on Harmonic (HLIT) to $4 Following Difficult 3Q
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT), and raised the price target to $4.00 (from $3.50), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Harmonic’s Q3 print was disappointing at first glance, with numbers that came in below Street estimates. A decline in the legacy Cable Edge portfolio contributed most of the weakness. Harmonic now expects sales of $106-111 million for the December quarter, slightly worse than the Street estimate of $115 million. Management is also forecasting non-GAAP EPS of $0.05 to $0.07, below the Street estimate of $0.13.
Analyst George Notter commented, "The difficult Q3 results illustrate the variability inherent in the Cable Edge side of the business. We continue to believe the risk/reward is balanced pending solid evidence of traction with the new Cable OS platform."
Shares of Harmonic Inc. closed at $4.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $144 at FBR Capital
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $95 at Jefferies; Keeps 'Underperform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!