Jefferies Raises Price Target on Guess? (GES) to $17 Following 2Q Beat
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Guess (NYSE: GES), and raised the price target to $17.00 (from $16.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. GES' EPS beat was driven by a top-line improvement in Europe and solid expense control.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "GES reported a 2Q beat, driven by strength in Europe and solid cost control. While FY'17 has been designated a 'reset year', we see signs that CEO Victor Herrero's plans are starting to take hold, despite multiple external challenges in the environment. Further, we see the improvement in Europe as a positive sign that int'l weakness may be bottoming for the group. Maintain Hold, PT to $17."
Shares of Guess closed at $14.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!