Jefferies Raises Price Target on Guess? (GES) to $17 Following 2Q Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Guess (NYSE: GES), and raised the price target to $17.00 (from $16.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. GES' EPS beat was driven by a top-line improvement in Europe and solid expense control.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "GES reported a 2Q beat, driven by strength in Europe and solid cost control. While FY'17 has been designated a 'reset year', we see signs that CEO Victor Herrero's plans are starting to take hold, despite multiple external challenges in the environment. Further, we see the improvement in Europe as a positive sign that int'l weakness may be bottoming for the group. Maintain Hold, PT to $17."
Shares of Guess closed at $14.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- Needham & Company Retains Buy Rating on Nielsen (NLSN) Amid Disappointing Results and Sell-Off
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!