Jefferies Raises Price Target on Guess? (GES) to $17 Following 2Q Beat
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Guess (NYSE: GES), and raised the price target to $17.00 (from $16.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. GES' EPS beat was driven by a top-line improvement in Europe and solid expense control.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "GES reported a 2Q beat, driven by strength in Europe and solid cost control. While FY'17 has been designated a 'reset year', we see signs that CEO Victor Herrero's plans are starting to take hold, despite multiple external challenges in the environment. Further, we see the improvement in Europe as a positive sign that int'l weakness may be bottoming for the group. Maintain Hold, PT to $17."
Shares of Guess closed at $14.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Lowered to $99 at UBS Following 4Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!