Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on General Dynamics Corp. (NYSE: GD), and raised the price target to $175.00 (from $167.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Jefferies reported revenues of $7.7BB, down 3.3% y-o-y, but nearly matched estimates. Aerospace sales declined 13.9% to $2.0BB due to lower deliveries of Green and Outfitted large-cabin aircraft. EPS was reported at $2.48 vs. estimates of $2.37.
Analyst Howard Rubel commented, "GD reported Q3 EPS from cont. ops of $2.48 vs. our est of $2.37 and $2.28 a year ago. The $0.20 year-over-year improvement was due to a 17% increase in IS&T profits, a small advance at Aerospace, a slightly lower tax rate, and a 3.7% reduction is outstanding shares. We boost our 2016 and 2017 EPS estimates to $9.75 and $10.35 from $9.70 from $10.25. We continue to rate GD shares a Buy."
Shares of General Dynamics Corp. closed at $151.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!