Jefferies Raises Price Target on Gap, Inc. (GPS) to $36 Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS), and raised the price target to $36.00 (from $32.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Management reiterated its FY'17 EPS guidance of $1.87-$1.92, implying 4Q EPS of $0.35-$0.40 (vs. consensus of $0.50).
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "3Q results point to a bottoming in fundamentals, including significant merch margin improvement and clean inventory. While we acknowledge the headwinds in 4Q, we see guidance as conservative, and expected the gradual improvement to continue, further supported by the implementation of cost reductions. Reiterate Buy, PT to $36."
Shares of Gap, Inc. closed at $30.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Instinet Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $44; Reiterates Buy
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!