Jefferies Raises Price Target on Gap, Inc. (GPS) to $36 Following 3Q Report
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS), and raised the price target to $36.00 (from $32.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Management reiterated its FY'17 EPS guidance of $1.87-$1.92, implying 4Q EPS of $0.35-$0.40 (vs. consensus of $0.50).
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "3Q results point to a bottoming in fundamentals, including significant merch margin improvement and clean inventory. While we acknowledge the headwinds in 4Q, we see guidance as conservative, and expected the gradual improvement to continue, further supported by the implementation of cost reductions. Reiterate Buy, PT to $36."
Shares of Gap, Inc. closed at $30.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!