Jefferies Raises Price Target on Gap, Inc. (GPS) to $36 Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS), and raised the price target to $36.00 (from $32.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Management reiterated its FY'17 EPS guidance of $1.87-$1.92, implying 4Q EPS of $0.35-$0.40 (vs. consensus of $0.50).
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "3Q results point to a bottoming in fundamentals, including significant merch margin improvement and clean inventory. While we acknowledge the headwinds in 4Q, we see guidance as conservative, and expected the gradual improvement to continue, further supported by the implementation of cost reductions. Reiterate Buy, PT to $36."
Shares of Gap, Inc. closed at $30.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- ADTRAN (ADTN) PT Raised to $20.50 at Jefferies
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!