Jefferies Raises Price Target on Gap, Inc. (GPS) to $36 Following 3Q Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS), and raised the price target to $36.00 (from $32.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Management reiterated its FY'17 EPS guidance of $1.87-$1.92, implying 4Q EPS of $0.35-$0.40 (vs. consensus of $0.50).
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "3Q results point to a bottoming in fundamentals, including significant merch margin improvement and clean inventory. While we acknowledge the headwinds in 4Q, we see guidance as conservative, and expected the gradual improvement to continue, further supported by the implementation of cost reductions. Reiterate Buy, PT to $36."
Shares of Gap, Inc. closed at $30.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!