Jefferies Raises Price Target on GTT Communications (GTT) Following 3Q Release
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on GTT Communications (NYSE: GTT), and raised the price target to $30.00 (from $28.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Total revenue of $131.9mn was relatively in line with the Street. Adjusted EBITDA of $32.1mn topped the Street estimates of $30.8mn. Concurrent with earnings, GTT announced the acquisition of Hibernia Networks for $590mn, including $515mn in cash and $75mn in GTT shares.
Analyst Scott Goldman commented, "Results continue to reflect strong organic growth accompanied by margin expansion. The acquisition of Hibernia furthers GTT's strategic goals, adding new services and clients, while also bringing in fiber assets in fast growing market segments. GTT expects to remain acquisitive, targeting 10-20% annual revenue growth, inclusive of 8-10% organic growth. In our view, GTT remains an attractive undervalued growth story and we raise our target to $30."
Shares of GTT Communications closed at $23.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
- Oppenheimer Assumes Mallinckrodt plc (MNK) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!